ElectroVolt LiONCore 75Ah 12.8v Li-ion Battery
With a smaller footprint but plenty of energy, the LiONCore 75Ah 12.8v (nominal) deep cycle battery is built with the same lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) chemistry and an onboard battery management system (BMS) as the larger models. This mid-size 75Ah model packs a punch while still being half the weight of traditional SLA batteries, provides 5-10 times more cycle lives, charges much faster, and requires no maintenance. The 75Ah 12.8v LiONCore LiFePO4 offers maximum energy providing the power you need. LiONCore is a great SLA option for RV, electric vehicle, solar/power storage, marine, and more!
– Nominal Capacity = 75Ah – Dimensions = 260x168x212mm / 10.2×6.6×8.3″
– Nominal Voltage = 12.8v – Weight = 11kg / 24.2lbs
– Discharge Energy = 960Wh – Terminal Type = M6
– Max. Charge Current = 75A – On Board Battery Management System
– 12 Year Manufacturer Warranty
– Deep Cycle Power Storage Applications Only – NOT INTENDED AS A CC STARTER BATTERY
SUITABLE FOR: SLA Deep Cycle Replacements for Marine Electronics (Mid-Size Trolling Motors, Fish Finders, Boat Lights), RV / Electric Vehicles, Solar and Off-Grid Power Storage, etc.
Great for Class B Medium Motor Homes and Small Pop Up and Travel Trailers
BCI Group 24, 27, and 34